couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ssl problem
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 05:26:32 GMT
On Thursday, November 24, 2011, Jeremy Smith <jeremyasmith@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a godaddy ssl certificate and I am not sure how to tell couch to
use the intermediate certificate, there are two settings in local.ini for
the key and the certificate, I have tried various combination of these
files copncatinated in various ways with no joy.

https://www.jeremythings.co.uk:6984/
www.jeremythings.co.uk:6984

> Thanks
> Jeremy

concat your certificate + the bundle in one new crt file and use this ne as
crt.

benoƮt