couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Iñigo Sola Núñez <inigo.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB view does not finish
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:12:05 GMT
My documents are smalls (just 6 string fields or something like that, and I
have 130 documents in database).
I don't know how I can see/_utils/status.html because I don't use Futon, I
just use REST to manage my database. I am using in Amazon EC2. And I don't
know where are the logs files. I'm so sorry.

I tried using emit(doc.ciudad, null) with  "include_docs=true" and the same
problem is happening.

Thank you Nils