couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Маркевич Александр <rabota....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB - Open Document Format mega storage
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 09:41:16 GMT

> You may setup update notification handler in CouchDB config and let it
> store any document updates within VCS (I've done same task via
> mercurial). So you'll reach two goals: use full power of CouchDB to
> search data within documents or transform it into various forms and
> track all changes in same time using special tool that done it right.

This is a better solution than I thought in first!
Because this scheme will planned as a part of corporate reporting system,
we need to store some hundred/thousand of report in *.odt files. Need to
save all changes and have additional functional wich can get CouchDB
include fast text search, save another properties about report and many
others.

--
Markevych Alexander.
С уважением Александр.