couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Woodward <m...@mattwoodward.com>
Subject Re: 2011 Apache CouchDB Community Survey...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:57:15 GMT
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Alexander Gabriel <alex@barbalex.ch> wrote:

> this mailing list is about as helpful and competent as they get
> a major argument to use couchdb

+1--I've had numerous questions answered on this list very quickly and in
one particular case the folks at CouchBase went above and beyond to help.

I'm involved with a lot of open source projects and this mailing list is by
far the best signal to noise, not to mention the level of civility is much
better, than most of the other project with which I'm involved.
--
Matthew Woodward
matt@mattwoodward.com

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.