couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marty Schoch <marty.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CouchDB 1.1.0 with Java
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:04:52 GMT
Ektorp is actively maintained and coming from a Java background I've
found it pretty straightforward.  If you'd like help working though
specific issues you ran into with it I'd recommend posting here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ektorp-discuss

If theres something more fundamental about these libraries that
doesn't work for you perhaps you could elaborate on that.

marty