couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <kwasi.gyasiag...@4things.co.za>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB on CentOS 6/32Bit
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:16:53 GMT
Building CouchDB 1.1.1
Source URL :
http://apache.is.co.za//couchdb/1.1.1/apache-couchdb-1.1.1.tar.gz
-----------------------
At this point you should have dependencies installed, however :)

+ Steps

$ wget http://apache.is.co.za//couchdb/1.1.1/apache-couchdb-1.1.1.tar.gz
$ tar -xvf apache-couchdb-1.1.1.tar.gz
$ cd apache-couchdb-1.1.1
$ ./configure

+ Problems/Errors

./configure fails with error : unable to locate curl-config

+ Resolution

$ yum install curl-devel
$ ./configure
$ make