couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <simonmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to present/Visualize/report on data in Couchdb
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:31:45 GMT
Hi,
> Did you do a comparison between:
>
> https://github.com/andrzejsliwa/backbone-couch
> https://github.com/janmonschke/backbone-couchdb

Yes. Andrzej's version seemed easier to use and modify, though thats likely because I don't
know coffee script and didn't have the time to learn :) IIRC Andrzej's version is a fork/rewrite
of Jan's and seemed to assume less about how your application was structured than the original
code, which is something we needed since our use cases seemed quite away from more normal
applications. Andrzej's version does seem to be less frequently updated (it didn't support
the latest backbone until recently) but he seems happy and quick to accept pull requests.
Cheers
Simon