couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Ragan <dale.ra...@sinesignal.com>
Subject Re: couchdb .NET 4.0 client
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:47:48 GMT
I started a library called Ottoman last year and ran into issues with
WebRequest and REST in general, also limitations with System.Uri.  I
decided to take a step back and do some research and my conclusion was
to write my own HttpClient using straight sockets that's a little more
REST friendly and without the System.Uri limitations.  I'm not working
on it full time, but just something to pass the time when I feel bored.
I hope to release an alpha build here soon and then work it into Ottoman
and continue finishing it.

Dale