couchdb-user mailing list archives

From James Marca <jma...@translab.its.uci.edu>
Subject replicator database is missing design docs
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 05:43:39 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the new-ish CouchDB replicator database documented here
<http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Replicator_database>.

Today I noticed that my design docs are not replicating with this
mechanism.  The data copies fine, but the design docs do not.

I flailed about with a number of options (sticking passwords and
usernames in the source URL, trying out the user contexts that are
poorly documented, and so on), but nothing worked.  I had to revert to
the manual replication tool in Futon.

Is this a bug, a feature, or am I doing something wrong?  (Probably the latter.)

I am running Couch 1.1.1 on the source database, and am testing out
1.2 on the target end ("version":"1.2.0a-b0baa80-git").