couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Date discrepancy on Futon status page.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:38:17 GMT
Hi JC,

the best place to report errors lie this is our bug tracking system:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

It ensures we don't forget about this report. Emails sometimes get lost
in the mists of time :)

As for the particular issue. It looks like share/www/status.html is at fault:

Line 59:

    var year = d.getFullYear(), month = d.getMonth(), day = d.getDate();

Date().getMonth() is zero-based, i.e. January is 0, February is 1 etc. (Thanks
to Java's Date() and ECMA's reluctance to fix this :)

Changing the line to this should do the trick:

    var year = d.getFullYear(), month = d.getMonth() + 1, day = d.getDate();

If you could confirm this, I'm happy to commit the fix.
Cheers
Jan