couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Smith <jeremyasm...@yahoo.com>
Subject ssl problem
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:21:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a godaddy ssl certificate and I am not sure how to tell couch to use the intermediate
certificate, there are two settings in local.ini for the key and the certificate, I have tried
various combination of these files copncatinated in various ways with no joy.

The files I have are:
gd_bundle.crt - bundle provided by godaddy
jeremythings.co.uk.crt - domain cert provided by godaddy
server.key - my key that I used to create the certificate request

The errors I am getting are:
jeremy@jeremythings:~/daddyssl/blah$ curl -k -v https://www.jeremythings.co.uk:6984/
* About to connect() to www.jeremythings.co.uk port 6984 (#0)
*   Trying 64.22.103.145... connected
* Connected to www.jeremythings.co.uk (64.22.103.145) port 6984 (#0)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: none
  CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to www.jeremythings.co.uk:6984
* Closing connection #0
curl: (35) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to www.jeremythings.co.uk:6984

Thanks