couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: Binary logs?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:51:38 GMT
It is likely an error in my code somewhere, I'm not too concerned about
those errors as that app is nothing serious and needs to be taken down
anyways.

As for opening with less I see a bunch of "^@^@^@^@" characters filling the
screen (maybe this means something in less?) and if I scroll down I can see
normal log messages.

I opened the file with hexedit and to be honest, had no idea what I was
looking for...

Using *strings* or *grep -a* works for me so, I supposed it's not a major
issue, I can share the log file if you are interested.

Thanks for your help