couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:59:35 GMT
Iris Couch runs basically the exact output of build-couchdb as SaaS.

I maintain build-couchdb so I would appreciate any information you
have about the failure on Ubuntu 10.11.
https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues

I am working on various Ubuntu build bugs so if you can provide
whatever information you have then I can get it all cleared out
quickly.

Best,

--
Iris Couch