couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repeating a non-continuous persistent replication?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:17:00 GMT
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
> If I create a persistent replication document in the _replicator database, and don’t
mark it as continuous, then after it finishes copying documents it’ll stop. So how do I
make it run again? Do I just PUT a new revision with the _replication_state field changed
to “triggered”?

If you set the state field to triggered it will be a no-op.

Just update the document with a version not containing the
_replication_state field or create a new one (with other id)
describing the same replication.

--
Filipe David Manana,