couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luis Carlos Junges <luis.jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Imagens on Couchdb
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:27:36 GMT
Hi,

I have an application with around 100k documents of products. Each one as an
attachment with the photo of the product.

i already put a password to access the database, which is located at a
different machine from my server. BUt obviously it will block the img
request i made directly to my couchdb server. Now i would like to know if
there is a way to give permissions just for those images files on the
couchdb server? Otherwise, i think i will need to encode the images to
base64 and store them on the couchdb.

any suggestions?

--
"A realidade de cada lugar e de cada época é uma alucinação coletiva."

Bloom, Howard