couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luis Carlos Junges <luis.jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imagens on Couchdb
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:04:59 GMT
i just need a user with single read access to couchdb database and that does
not have write permission to any document.

from couch wiki:

database readers - Defined per database. They can read all types of
documents from the DB, and they can *write (and edit*) documents to the DB
except for design documents.

> Is your CouchDB service on a server with a routable address?
using iriscouch.com for tests now.

>What do you mean by "password"? On CouchDB?
yes. A password on couchdb database as a reader.

--
"A realidade de cada lugar e de cada época é uma alucinação coletiva."

Bloom, Howard