couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Redfield <dennis.lee.redfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:29:06 GMT
If you are already using Windows, why not just run couchdb on that OS.  I
have been running on it on straight Windows XP for about a year without
significant issues. I have also been running it for a lesser time on Windows
Vista. Did you try the windows only route?  Why switch?
You can see my installation notes here:
http://dlr2008.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/rest-ruby-on-rails-couchdb-and-me/

I am using Chrome as a browser and Ruby On Rails for development and
recently have implemented Microsoft MVC 3 against couchdb but have not
blogged that experience yet.
dennis

--
Trust No One