couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ron Dyck <pulpfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent Connection Problems
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:20:49 GMT
I'm working with AWS EC2 instances and have ensured that the proper
ports are open. I'm able to access the server from remote locations
and test using curl successfully. The problem is that it's very
inconsistent. Today, except for earlier in am it's working just fine.
I'm wondering if the issue is latency, and connections are timing out.
Is that a possibility?

Cheers,
ron

--