couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: undefined reference to JS_SealObject
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:05:57 GMT
If you have a way to get the official SM 1.8.5 build I'd use that.  Spidermonkey builds newer
than 1.8.5 definitely will not work without some major changes to the way CouchDB works.
Note that "1.9.2" is an xulrunner version which corresponds to something like ~1.8.0.  It's
not actually newer than 1.8.5.

For BigCouch I'd recommend building from the bigcouch-0.4.0pre2 tag.  Regards,

Adam