couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Ganzha <tret...@gmail.com>
Subject Lose doc changes periodically
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 09:36:48 GMT
Hi guys.
I have 2 couch instances: 1 at home and 1 at production server.
I edit docs on both of them periodically.
Sinchronization is done only from home machine to and from production
machine several times a day.
I loose some changes from time to time. When i edit doc at home and push
it to production the change are appeared immediatelly on production.
doc['_rev'] are
equal on both instances. When, after several synchronization and
packing, the changes are dissapeared on both instances.
Can`t figured it out yet.
May be i missed something about synchronization strategy.
By the way, the update sequences are different at home and at production.