couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help installing CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:31:13 GMT
I posted the instructions on how to compile from source, even with the
necessary dependencies to use the Maverick xulrunner.  Ability to
compile the latest versions from source IS the advantage of open
source.  Sad when employees can't get past using packaged deployment and
revert back to older versions rather than some simple compile steps.