couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: undefined reference to JS_SealObject
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:38:12 GMT
I remember I installed CouchDB using Spidermonkey from 'git clone
git://github.com/membase/spidermonkey.git' and it worked. I used that
because the official version 1.8.5 raised similar error in CouchDB
compilation. Maybe it will help you as well.

Cheers,
CGS

On 10/24/2011 04:00 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
> Hi Jim, thanks for the reminder to update the instructions, 1.8.5 is definitely preferred
now.

> Paul wrote most of the current logic to compile couchjs against various versions of Spidermonkey
in both CouchDB and BigCouch.  I don't know if he tried the Ubuntu 11.10 package specifically.
 I suspect when he's up later today he'll have some insight on the matter.  Regards,