couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Zedeler <mich...@zedeler.dk>
Subject Re: Fetching Attachment Containing Image
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:30:53 GMT
Hi Ajay.

On 2011-10-10 09:42, Ajay Pawaskar wrote:
>              I am trying to fetch a attachment from couch containing
> image and trying to render it on browser.
>
>              I m uploading attachment using futon [SNIP]
>
> Hitting http://localhost:5984/executabledb_bre/522_10_1/522_10_1.jpg"
> from server side code
Try entering
http://localhost:5984/executabledb_bre/522_10_1/522_10_1.jpg in your
browser of choice on the machine running CouchDB, and see what you get.
If you get the picture that was uploaded, then it is in binary form
(which is what I'd suspect) and should just be passed through your code
without any modifications.
--
Michael Zedeler
70 25 19 99 | LinkedIn <http://dk.linkedin.com/in/mzedeler> | Twitter