couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes J. Schmidt" <schm...@netzmerk.com>
Subject Mouch is Make Couchapps with GNU Make
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:39:21 GMT
Dear developers,

I just released Mouch [1] (Make Couch) on github.
Mouch is a little helper to build Couchapps. I am using it since over
half a year now almost every day and it does quiet well.
I hope someone else find it useful.

Mouch follows a radical minimalistic approach (just 125 LOC). It
consists only of three files, which you simply copy inside your project.
Mouch has only a few requirements: Ruby, a Ruby JSON lib, Make and cURL.
You might already have most of them installed.
With Mouch you build a JSON file and push it to the server. You talk to
Mouch via GNU Make.

I would love to remove the Ruby JSON dependency - any help is greatly
appreciated.
And I would love to hear discussion about Mouchs approach.

Johannes

[1] https://github.com/jo/mouch