couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architecture Question
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:16:32 GMT
Thank you all. I'm targeting Windows platform - so I'll be glad to hear how can I run the database
there.
It's not going to be in-process but I do need a seamless way to run it without the client
install it manually.

Thanks

ב-17 באוק 2011, בשעה 05:19, Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei <kwasi.gyasiagyei@4things.co.za>
כתב/ה: