couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Clarke Bishop" <cbis...@resultantsys.com>
Subject RE: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:25:19 GMT
I simply want to use CouchDB to develop couch apps. I want to use Kanso for
couch apps and some other tools that seem to work best under Linux. It
seemed like everything on Cygwin/Windows was up hill all the way!

I think once I get CouchDB installed on Linux, I'll be fine.

   Clarke

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Ramage [mailto:ryan.ramage@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:12 AM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Linux Alternatives for CouchDB

I am not sure if you mean a development environment to develop couchdb
itself or simply to use couchdb. For Windows support you might want to
discuss with  Dave Cottlehuber.
Dave has put together some good support for windows with his installers
here:

https://github.com/dch/couchdb/downloads

Have you given that a try?

Ryan