couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Travis Paul <action...@gmail.com>
Subject Hide lists and validate functions
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:01:24 GMT
Is it possible to hide the implementations of validate_doc_update in a
_design/auth document and the lists in a _design document?

I was pondering a way to create a captcha in couch and think I concocted a
solution using canvas and a javascript encryption library.
However, if a user can view the key used to encrypt (in the list) and
decrypt (in the validation function) it would make for a lousy captcha.
Perhaps someone already knows of a method for creating captchas in couch and
I am wasting my time by making one myself?

Also, do I recall someone with a link to a web page that could search the
mailing list archives? Maybe a couchapp someone wrote? I may have imagined
this...

Thanks!