couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Build error on couch_js/main.c
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 05:29:28 GMT
2011/9/2 Daniel ItaboraĆ­ <itaborai83@gmail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> Not sure if I'm this is the right place, but I'm trying to build CouchDB
> using build-couchdb. Unfortunately I'm erroring out while trying to build
> couch_js.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on what to do next.
>
> I've paste the output of rake --trace below if it helps
>
> http://pastebin.com/nMQg6J9i

Thanks.

Which operating system and version are you on?

Are you building from git://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb?

Did you change to dependencies/couchdb and run any Git commands?

I think there is possibly an error beginning from line 211. Usually,
when you see a string of bad casts and undeclared identifiers it means
a missing or wrong .h file. Hopefully some of your answers will
provide a clue.

--
Iris Couch