couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:39:44 GMT
Do you mean the NPM registry? The raw couch is any of:

* http://isaacs.iriscouch.com
* http://isaacs.iriscouch.com:5984
* https://isaacs.iriscouch.com
* https://isaacs.iriscouch.com:6984

Note, the official host is isaacs.iriscouch.net but over HTTPS it will
only serve the SSL certificate for registry.npmjs.org. So you can use
those above or disable cert verification. (Accessing
registry.npmjs.org will vhost you to the couch app.)

P.S. All Iris Couch accounts also have short domains, to help with
testing and development.

* http://isaacs.ic.ht
* http://isaacs.ic.tl

.ic.ht and .ic.tl are QWERTY-friendly (alternating right-hand,
left-hand, like Unix commands). They were the shortest available
domains with a "c" in them, to stand for "Couch". That is why I chose
the name "Iris Couch" in the first place.

--
Iris Couch