couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Itaboraí <itabora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on couch_js/main.c
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 23:36:29 GMT
Jason,

I've tried compiling the Iris' build-couchdb, but I'm erroring out on
couch_js as well

http://pastebin.com/pWu7nCwb

If it helps, I have installed libmozjs185-1.0 on my box.

Thanks,
Daniel

p.s.:
STDOUT gcc

-DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I.
-I/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/dependencies/couchdb/src/couchdb/priv
-I../../..
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE
-L/usr/local/lib
-L/opt/local/lib
-I/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/build/lib/erlang/usr/include
-I/usr/include

Should the build even look for the spidermonkey I'm using?
-I/usr/include/js
-I/usr/include/mozjs

-I/usr/local/include
-I/opt/local/include
-I/usr/local/include/js
-I/opt/local/include/js
-DXP_UNIX
-I/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/build/include
-I/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/build/include/js
-D_BSD_SOURCE
-I/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/build/include
-g
-O2
-MT couchjs-http.o
-MD
-MP
-MF .deps/couchjs-http.Tpo
-c
-o couchjs-http.o
`test -f 'couch_js/http.c'
|| echo
'/home/itaborai/projects/nacaodoslanches/thirdparty/iris-couchdb/build-couchdb/dependencies/couchdb/src/couchdb/priv/'`couch_js/http.c