couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Ambauen <dy...@ambauen.com>
Subject Re: Empty response for PUT in CouchDB 1.1.0
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:37:56 GMT
Thank you Jens, Patrick, Jason,

A quick check with curl demonstrated that couch was in fact serving
well-formed responses, chunked into multiple packets. Confirmed with
tcpdump.
Upgraded to https://github.com/dready92/PHP-on-Couch/ and it works great,
using curl libraries.

I did not go back to test against r979368. As far as the presence of an RST
packet, I admit I'm not certain, but I only see one ACK from the client back
to the server before the next packet comes down the wire.
Request from client
ACK from server
Response headers from server
ACK from client
Response body from server
ACK from client
... seems pretty standard.

All was solved within an hour last weekend, thank you for your responses to
my inquiry.

Sincerely, Dylan