couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:41:14 GMT
It seems that randomly I am getting errors about crashes as our
replicator runs, all this replicator does is make sure that all
databases on the master server replicate to our failover by checking
status.

Details:
  - I notice the below error in the logs, anywhere from 0 to 30 at a time.
  - It seems that a database might start replicating okay then stop.
  - These errors [1] are on the failover pulling from master
  - No errors are displayed on the master server
  - The databases inside the URL in the db_not_found portion of the
error, are always available from curl from the failover machine, which
makes the error strange, somehow it thinks it can't find the database
  - Master seems healthy at all times, all database are available, no
errors in log

[1] --
  [Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:34:14 GMT] [error] [<0.22466.5305>]
{error_report,<0.30.0>,
                          {<0.22466.5305>,crash_report,
                           [[{initial_call,{couch_rep,init,['Argument__1']}},
                             {pid,<0.22466.5305>},
                             {registered_name,[]},
                             {error_info,
                              {exit,