couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:38:24 GMT
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Benoit Chesneau >
> what would be the cons? We should do it imo.

None that I can think of. Given the impossibility to GET a document
with empty ID, it seems sane to skip it and log an error message
rather than have the replication always crash and making it impossible
to replicate the database.

Patch, http://friendpaste.com/6yfuXjy6LBUWZXcs10aV3y

Example error message:

http://friendpaste.com/22n9Fqh4oe89Szn5Zt0Omg