couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:13:43 GMT
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:02 PM, Robert Jones
<rjones@salientsystems.com> wrote:
> What's the trick for launching directly using erlexec?  I basically used the
> Android-Couchbase-SourceBuild as a framework, but I stripped out all the
> Android references and plugged in my own tools as necessary.
>
> Now I've come to the rather embarrassing conclusion that I don't know how to
> attempt to launch this thing.  I suspect the following line from my
> couchdb_wrapper script is the key, but what should the arguments be?  I
> guess my question is, how do I launch an OS process with erlexec, and how
> can I get that process to be couchdb?
>
> exec $BINDIR/erlexec $@

you can have a look in refuge to see how it works:

https://github.com/refuge/refuge &
https://github.com/refuge/refuge/blob/master/rel/files/refuge

Erlang releases are done for that... Also quick note to say that
binaries for embedded versions will be available in coming days.

- benoit