couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Slade <matthew.sl...@moonlight42.com>
Subject Re: View Compaction Failure
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:22:58 GMT
Hi Rob

It does happen every time I try to do it
Couchdb version is 1.1.0
Compiled from source
I haven't installed over an existing installation.
I did the "textbook" install from source for ubuntu on the couchdb
wiki and did not go near installing from the package manager.

Would deleting the view files and reindexing my views possibly fix the
problem? (Not my first choice at a solution, but if it has to be done
it can be)

Thanks

Matthew

--