couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 00:48:39 GMT
Hey

The relevant files in the Android build is

https://github.com/couchbase/Android-Couchbase-SourceBuild/blob/master/build.final

on android we strip away a lot of couch and erlangs boot files so you might
not want to do that, we launch directly with erlexec, one of the easy
savings is to strip debug symbols from all the beam files, that reduced the
beams by around a half

https://github.com/couchbase/Android-Couchbase-SourceBuild/blob/master/build.final#L199

The current android build (in a compressed archive) is 4.5MB

Cheers
Dale