couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Jones <rjo...@salientsystems.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:02:25 GMT
What's the trick for launching directly using erlexec?  I basically used the
Android-Couchbase-SourceBuild as a framework, but I stripped out all the
Android references and plugged in my own tools as necessary.

Now I've come to the rather embarrassing conclusion that I don't know how to
attempt to launch this thing.  I suspect the following line from my
couchdb_wrapper script is the key, but what should the arguments be?  I
guess my question is, how do I launch an OS process with erlexec, and how
can I get that process to be couchdb?

exec $BINDIR/erlexec $@

--
Robert Jones