couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Crash report db_not_found when attempting to replicate databases
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:55:36 GMT

On Sep 14, 2011, at September 14, 201112:19 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

There's a multipart API which allows for a single PUT request containing the document body
as JSON and all its attachments in their raw form. Documentation is pretty thin at the moment,
and unfortunately I think it doesn't quite allow for a pipe(). Would be really nice if it
did, though.

Any tips on how to invoke this? It would be very useful in the framework I’m working on.
I just checked <http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Document_API> and there’s nothing
about it.

—Jens