couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Monica Razdan <mon...@almende.org>
Subject Re: Caching in BigCouch
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:15:58 GMT
I'm my quest to find clustering for  couchdb using hadoop I stumbled upon this blog

http://mpouttuclarke.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/couchdb-and-hadoop/

The author mentions here about LRU caching being used by hadoop.  I have a huge dataset sorted
on timestamp and caching on timestamp like LRU would be important for my use case. Does bigCouch
offers such mechanism under it's hood ?

Monica