couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB cookie from outside CouchDB
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:31:15 GMT
Hi all,

I have few web applications which each requires login and I am trying to
unify their login procedures. One of the applications is CouchDB
(obviously) and, as far as I noticed, this application uses cookie
system to save the login session. Does anyone know what JavaScript files
I should load into the common login page and what to do to create that
cookie?

I know there is an option to transfer the login session via address bar,
but I do not fancy that option too much. That's why I try to create the
cookie and I am trying to "hack" futon, but I would appreciate any help
if any of you managed this before. Thank you.

Cheers,
CGS