couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Markus Burrer ...@embedit.de>
Subject Re: Replication only in one direction
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:39:43 GMT
Am 24.09.2011 12:41, schrieb CGS:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, on the local database you are not using SSL if I understood
> correctly.
Thats correct. The local machine is running on port 5984 without SSL,
the remote server uses port 6984 with SSL
> That means httpS is raising exception. Secondly, if you didn't
> change the port on your local server, it should be 5... and not 6... So,
> main point here is to check how you access the database from the remote
> server. There may be some other problems there, but let's see one at the
> time. If the above is not correct, please, let us know.
Both replications started on the local machine with Futon. If I select a
local database for "from" and the remote database for "to" the
replication works. If I select the remote database for "from" and the
local database for "to" it doesn't work.

I did not try to start a replication from the remote server.

Markus