couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Erlang Libraries for CouchDB
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:37:56 GMT
I can't point you at anything specific, but the two places I would look are at the BigCouch
`make dist` command as well as what Dale Harvey has been cooking up for the Android port.
Both should be as minimal of an install as possible. I think Dale's probably got the list
as small as possible for the time being since he's been operating under similar "make it as
small as possible" constraints as I imagine you'd need.

URLs of note:

https://github.com/couchbase/Android-Couchbase
https://github.com/cloudant/bigcouch

(mailto:20name@salientsystems.com)>