couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scalabitily of the _changes feed
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:14:23 GMT
If you're going to do a ton of filters (one per user) you should really go with something in
an application server handling the filters.

Check out Jason Smith's follow library since I know you're a node.js programmer :)

https://github.com/iriscouch/follow

It's crazy stable, it's used all over in the IrisCouch infrastructure.

-Mikeal