couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ben Hunter <bjameshun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server Error 500 unknown query language, python
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:10:36 GMT
Thanks for getting back.

I have to assume the code's been tested pretty rigorously, as it's straight
from an O'Reilly book. I know that doesn't mean the code is perfect, but
surely they wouldn't say CouchDB will do something it can't. Or would it?

At any rate, shortly after posting I found this post from last year:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/201007.mbox/%3CAANLkTimrA0xsGeqn-HnQoOUONp6LQ_ggp4ccX87Y87DK@mail.gmail.com%3E

that advises I pop this in the local.ini:
[query_servers]
python = /usr/local/bin/couchpy

I'll try it when I get home.