couchdb-user mailing list archives

From gaoyong pan <pan.gaoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conflict determination not by fields
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:03:27 GMT
The way of "diff" and "patch" sounds a general approach, is it
possible make this just a built-in capability for couchDB, a general
json diff/patch support. CouchDB has revision numbers for a document,
I don't know how this works internally, does it save the diff or the
whole document for each revision, if it saves the diff, then it might
also use the diff to produce next revision of the same document.

--
Best Regards
Linux user #384184