couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Walter <phpwal...@torres.ws>
Subject Request for bid
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:53:31 GMT
I don't know if this is the right place to do this (if not, please let me
know where the right place is), but...

We have a potential project (all depending on time and money - as usual) and
I think couchDB would be perfect.

This would be a "simple" (lol) threaded discussion type process. Take a look
at disqus.com to get an idea of what we are taking about. (Yes, we looked at
their system, spent 2 weeks (of our 5 week timeline) into it only to find it
does not handle a few things we want it to do (can you say scope creep!).)

I'm looking here because we do not have the experience with couchdb (nor the
time) to write this ourselves.

If you're interested, please contact me offline, I'll give you more details
and than we can discuss time and money.

BTW: I have a hard deadline of September 2nd. (Told you, no time).

Thank you

Walter