couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Walter Torres <wal...@torres.ws>
Subject Re: CouchDB as a windows service.
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 19:54:44 GMT
Dave,

I was just about to reply to the list based upon your suggestions and
pointers.

I read the URLS given, twice, and then it finally clicked!

It works!

I unpacked the NON-installer (7z) pacakge to my desired location.

Updated the INI files

Ran the ERLSRV command to create a service.

And now it works!

{

   - couchdb: "Welcome"
   - version: "1.1.0"

}

I was barking up the wrong tree! Crap, I was in he wrong forest!

Thank you Dave, and the others who replied on and off list. I appreciate
your patience and I really do appreciate you making me defend myself and
explain better.

And FUTON looks great!

Thank's again Dave, and all of you.

Walter