couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Walter Torres <wal...@torres.ws>
Subject Re: CouchDB as a windows service.
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:21:24 GMT
The reasons for this are too numerous to go into.

As for "can't do this because it is a SERVICE" doesn't hold water.

I have Apache and mySQL running, as a SERVICE, without REG KEYS. No security
issues to deal with, beyond the normal crappy Windows security. But then, I
am not using this for production, just development.

Thanks Dennis for your opinion. (I take it that you stated your opinion
since you used the words "I think").

Anybody know about this process. I would really appreciate it.

Walter