couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: binaries for OSX ?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:41:30 GMT
This is very lame but

http://code.google.com/p/couchdb-binary-releases/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk

I was trying to keep a place for binaries to use for
https://github.com/ryanramage/couchapp-takeout

The mac-os 1.1.0 is also a lie since it is a binary from before the
1.1.0 release was made, so use at your own peril. It has seemed mostly
stable for me.
Please if you find an actually 1.1.0 mac binary (apache couchdb build
only) please let me know!
I dont have time to track down binaries at the moment, and I have
asked many times. If you want to add others them in I will gladly give
access.

Ryan

--
Twitter: @eckoit