couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Embeddable CouchDB
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:07:33 GMT
The current size of the android build is 4.2MB (that includes erlang,
spidermonkey and couch, but not icu) so building an installer within
reasonable size limits should be possible.

its definitely something I want to look at but probably wont have time to
until the android build is finalised, I would also keep an eye on benoitc's
refuge project as he has said that is also a goal

Cheers
Dale